Support you Deserve

We offer a broad range of services to help you secure a sound financial future. You've worked hard to get where you are. You deserve a firm that works hard for you.

Self-Prepared Personal Taxes

We are glad to refer you to a reputable self-preparation service for your income taxes at: 

Please click on the square above and follow the instructions.  You may file your federal and state/local returns directly from this service.  It will direct you to the simplest and cheapest processing option available.

Please make sure that you hire a professional tax consultant and/or preparer should you need help with your tax preparation.  Licensed tax preparers include federally licensed Enrolled Agents (EA), state licensed Certified Public Accountants (CPA), and state licensed Attorneys (Esq.).  

Please note that not all CPAs and Esq.s are specialized in tax compliance.  All EAs are focused on tax compliance and IRS taxpayer representation.  You will want to therefore ask about a professional's specific practice, tax education, and tax experience before deciding to engage a specific tax expert to help you with tax planning, tax preparation, or taxpayer representation services. 

Useful links to check out include:

Additional information about these types of licensed professionals may be researched on Google in the search box.

What Others Say

View Our Client Reviews